1. Entrance fees are £60 per team & £5 per player
2. No player can compete in a match, until a registration & fees have been received by the secretary (24 hours notice)
3. Players must not sign on or play for more than one team in any one season. Transfers will be decided on merit.
4. The final date for signing on, shall be 1st January 2020
5. Any team playing an ineligible player, will be considered in breach of the rules, with points deducted.
6. All matches will be played on Mondays. Except when arranged by secretary.
7. The home captain to appoint his first player, followed by away captain to appoint his first player. This procedure to be repeated until end of the match. For cup games captains are to name their players alternately, with the home team going first. The home team will be decided by the toss of a coin.
8. The match will consist of 10 frames played in two sections of five. Played in order shown on result card.
9. Home team will break first set of 5, away team to break second set of 5. In the event of a tie in K-O Cup games, a toss of a coin will decide who breaks. For 5-A-Side cup games the breaks will be alternate. If 7-7 reached a coin toss will decide who breaks for the deciding frame.
10. Should a cup game finish level, captains will select a player each to play a one frame decider.
11. In the event of 2 teams from the same venue being drawn home on the same date, then the first team drawn will play home with the second team drawn playing away.
12. Players may or may not play in both/all sections. However once a player is substituted he/she cannot play no further part in the match.
13. Two points will be awarded for a win and one point for a draw.
14 . Please use the website to send results. BUT THE RESULTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 48 HRS DEADLINE IS 20.30 ON THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT
15. Any late results after 48hrs will result in LOSING 2 POINTS. DEADLINE IS 20.30 ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT.
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
16. Coaching from the sidelines is not permitted, and will result to, 2 visits to the opponent, as per E.P.A. rules.
17. Referees will be alternate, with the home team refereeing the first frame.
18. Any player found guilty of causing a disturbance or fighting will be banned from playing in the league, or any E.P.A. affiliated leagues/events. A letter of complaint to be sent to secretary (Stuart Parsons) concerning a breach of this rule, signed by both captains and landlords or steward.
19. Complaints must be sent in writing to secretary, accompanied with £1, which will be returned if complaint upheld.
20. Food to be supplied by home team. FOOD IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL GAMES.
21. Game cancelled without 24 hours notice, team will be liable to pay £10 towards the cost of the food. Any team in breach of this rule more than once will be withdrawn from the league. Banned from the following season, this includes all signed on players as well.
22. When a team is knocked out of a cup, they cannot be re-instated.
23. All first division sides to have tables and venue's that will be up to the following standards: - The playing area being reasonable i.e. No more than one awkward queuing place. The table to be reasonably level with a knap less cloth and adequate lighting. Any team unable to conform to these conditions, must play in the second division.
24. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ANY GAMES BE POSTPONED, CONTACT JEAN PARKER /MOB:07707287067.
25. A team must play a fixture with a minimum of 4 players available.
26. WORLD POOL RULES APPLY, AT ALL TIMES.
27. You Must Play 3 league matches before you are eligable to play in the singles and doubles competitions.
28. TEAM CANCELLING CUP MATCHES WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE TO THE TEAM THEY ARE PLAYING AND MATCH SECRETARY WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM TOURNAMENT EXCEPT IN EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES (EG AN ACCIDENT)
29. Guest players can be used But you need to inform Jean First.
30 Knockout cup Final will end with Division 1 and a division 2 team.
31 Singles and doubles Competitions, Results have to be in on the Monday.
32. THE GAME SHOULD ALWAYS BE PLAYED IN A SPORTSMANSHIP LIKE MANNER.